Your Ad Here

Introducing the All New TehNewz!

>> Jan 6, 2009

Ola fellow bloggers!!

Let me take the honour in presenting the all new refreshing TehNewz to you. =]
TehNewz has underwent a skin change and is now with a 3-column blogger template.

Features :

  • New sleek template.
  • New gadgets.
  • Wider post area for better readability.
  • My favourite black colour!
  • but the same Ol' informative posts. No changes in that! (:


I would like to know your valuable comments on teh new template. Any criticism is appreciated. [All I want is... to hear from you people]
So do comment and give me your views. Any suggestions are also welcome.

For those people who are wondering from where I got this awesome template, visit here.

0 comments:

histats.com

wish zeros have value!

Busted Tees

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP